A stupid lie.

Okay, actually I should write this a year ago but I forgot and also thought that wasn't that important to write, but I re-thought since this was pretty funny because that ACTUALLY made me feel great. And what was that about? Hah, hold your horses because you will know that soon!
About a year ago, around April to June, my fucking first boyfriend texted me through Facebook for the first time after 5 years of breakup. I was a picky bitch on Facebook because I didn't like to accept the random requests from the strangers whom I had no idea who the fuck they were.
As you know that the stranger wants to talk to you then the Facebook will move the message into the "request" box. That happened to me while checking the message on Facebook even though I wasn't that active there, I saw a "request" message and thought this must be a spam, I clicked on it then it was the message from my ex-boyfriend. I was REALLY shocked because I received a message from someone whom I didn't speak at for 5 fucking years. However, I was born a dick so I didn't reply him immediately and let him wait about 1 month to get my reply, around those times, I was busy talking to Christopher the idiocy. After 1 month of waiting, I finally decided to reply to my ex, I opened the message then started to read what that shit was about.
He told me that his mum's marriage turned sour and she soon had a divorce with her current husband who was his step-father. My ex wished me to conform her because he loved his mum so much.
What the actual fuck was that? That was a really bad lie that I have ever heard of. I mean, c'mon dude, you can come up with a better idea than that.
Anyway, I planned to yell at him through the screen but I thought that was bullshit because that would make him think I still had a feeling for him so that was the reason I reacted like that. I gave him a fucking long reply with coldness, then blocked him immediately because fuck no, I didn't want to hear his fucking excuse or whatsoever.
I fucking don't care or know what makes that dickhead decided to talk to me, bitch, the story between us had ended in 5 years ago so please, let it die.
I hope that motherfucker doesn't find me again, if he does, I surely am gonna rip his fucking face off.

Comments

Popular Posts