Oh hello, 2017.

Oh hello, I just mentioned on the other-yet-soon-to-be-old blog, flowerandsoul that I was confused about whether I should make a brand-new blog to start all over. Now here I am, right :D? Looky here, the flowerandsoul blog has been nice and there for me whenever I need to blog all my feelings out, but I think this is the best time to let it go because it is full of hatred, jealousy, pain, disappointment, anger, lust, idiocy, and all the negativity. I hope to start with lots of positive vibes so that is the choice to close the flowerandsoul blog. And oh yes, this blog will be personal again because... duh, I don't want people to know this place, even my family and friends :))

Okay... so... my bucket list is still the same:
  1. Becoming stronger and stronger.
  2. Taking care of the self, family and friends. 
  3. Believing self is beautiful, and stop comparing or wondering why some guy won't fall in love with you for how fucking wonderful you are. 
  4. More CLOTHES and SHOES and CUTE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Saving more money in the bank account. 
  6. I may have a slower beginning than everyone else but that doesn't mean it won't matter. 
  7. Truly enjoying every single day with passion, happiness and care, of course, with love too.
  8. Be productive.
  9. Read more books, less computer time (eeeehhh...)
  10. Keeping the faith and believing in God's wonders more. Trying to attending to church frequently. 
  11. God is good and He is always. 
  12. Learn to stop being a hot-tempered person.
  13. Being helpful to family and friends. 
  14. Being more polite and kind.
  15. Never stop being smart and standing up for the righteous.
This is where I was once so dumb to hold the stupid hope.

https://www.piscesview.com/i-am-wondering/

Good night and goodbye. 

Comments

Popular Posts