Surprising.

This should be the first time that I write about 2 other people besides Christopher here. I am thinking there are 2 people who have an interest in me, one is a lesbian and the other one is a boy, who both are younger than me 2 years. At first, I didn't think much because they were my sister's clients since she used to do some gypsy readings for them. I met them both during the Chinese New Year and nothing happened after that because they had someone else on their hearts. However, none of them can get through their love.
The lesbian one was the first one to approach me because she wanted me to do a tarot reading for her. She asked me a lot, and I did quite a number of readings between her and the 2 other love interests, but I didn't think much since she was my client then we became friends. At first, she only needed someone listen to her and everything started to change because she started to flirt me more. Of course, I didn't take it very seriously for thinking that she was playing around, until one day her friend asked me how I could not know the reason behind she kept coming over to my house. O_____O How careless I was.
The other kid was a boy who was 2 years younger than me, he's the same age as the lesbian, I knew him through my sister because he was her client and I also met him a couple times, besides I did reading for him once or twice. I didn't think much until the day my sister asked me to go with him to get the money and the box. Actually, I had a pleasant time with the boy because he was pretty much funny, understanding and caring. After that, I didn't think of anything at all 'till the day he went to my house to give the food to have the reading with my sister. He asked a few questions then we joked around, he got embarrassed then held his face by his hands but didn't fully closed it to give a glance to me. A glance that I would never forget. It was so dreamy, kiddish and full of meanings behind it. Oh wow... what the heck was that?

Comments

Popular Posts